Pecan Pie is a huge thing at our house for the holidays. We have one every Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is the only poe my husband will eat without fussing. Due to this I have the best Pecan Pie recipe for you that I promise everyone will love.
- 1 Cup White Corn Syrup
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups Roasted Pecans
- 1 pie crust either store bought or homemade
- preheat your oven to 350.
- melt butter in microwave
- mix together everything but pecans and eggs
- In separate bowl lightly beat eggs
- Add Beaten eggs to other mixed ingredients
- Pour the pecan pie filling into pie shell
- Sprinkle the 2 cups of pecans on top of the pecan pie filling.
- Some pecans will sink into the filling; while, others will remain on top.
- put your pie in a preheated oven for 1 hour to an hour and 10 minutes.
- After the pie has been in the oven for about 30 minutes, take it out, and put strips of tinfoil around the edge to keep the pie crust from burning.
- Pie is done when knife is inserted to middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minute and serve with whip cream