Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion together until meat is cooked. Mix in salt. Spread in bottom of glass baking pan. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Bisquick, milk and eggs (mixture is supposed to be runny). Pour mixture over meat and cheese.
- Bake in oven 25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.