As working women be it inside or outside the home sometimes we just want a quick and easy meal to feed our family. These ham and cheese crescent roll ups are just that. Plus the kids will love them as they are kid friendly.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
- 4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle
- Place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham.
- Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle.
- Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.