I love the Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies that we shared with you a while back, but last night I had a moment of brilliance when I was looking at the Nutella…Nutella No Bake Cookies!
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Tbs. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Cups Quick Oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, sugar, milk, cocoa and Nutella.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and oats.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto tin foil or waxed paper.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 15 minutes (if you can) before devouring them.
- Store in an airtight container.