Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 2 cups shredded chicken breasts (boil or pressure cook 1 lb of chicken and shred)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 12 oz uncooked penne pasta
- Optional toppings
- Green Onions (chopped)
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Begin making the cheesy, buffalo sauce by melting the cream cheese, buffalo sauce and chicken broth together.
- Add the paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat or until all of the ingredients are combined and the sauce is creamy.
- Add the blue cheese dressing.
- Add the shredded chicken.
- Allow the sauce to cook for an additional 10 minutes over low heat.
- In the meantime boil a large pot of water and cook the penne pasta for 10-12 minutes, drain and serve.
- Combine the cheesy buffalo chicken sauce with the penne pasta.