This delicious chicken dish is perfect for those sunday afternoons when you want something to warm your table. It’s huge hit and will have your family thinking you’re a master chef.
- 2½ lb of boneless, skinless Harvestland® by Perdue® chicken breasts
- 2 lb potatoes (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 12 strips of bacon
- 3 cups frozen or fresh green beans
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced onions
- ½ tsp thyme
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place greens beans in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Add potatoes on top of green beans.
- Wrap bacon around chicken breasts - divide the 12 pieces evenly between the number of pieces of chicken.
- Melt butter and mix with olive oil.
- Drizzle over chicken and veggies evenly.
- Season with salt, pepper, minced onions and thyme.
- Slowly pour maple syrup over the entire dish.
- Bake for about an hour or until potatoes are tender and chicken has reached the proper internal temperature.