These vegan pancakes are so delicious. They are easy to make and can be frozen if made in large batches. Also they taste great topped with whatever your favorite toppings are.
- 1 cup flour (whichever kind you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I used organic cane sugar)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat.
- Combine the 4 dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder -- two Tablespoons, not two Teaspoons as some have suggested, salt) in a bowl.
- Add the soy milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes' worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat until the batter is gone, and try not to eat them all while you're cooking them.