With summer upon us and picnics happening every weekend I wanted to share my recipe for AMAZING!! banana pudding. this pudding is a family favorite and a hugely requested item at all my gathering. So I wanted you to have my recipe.
On a side note you will notice a carton of almond milk in the picture I wanted to see if I could make this recipe with a little less dairy adn it didn’t work. Please disregard the almond milk adn only use regular milk.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 boxes banana Cream Pudding
- 30-45 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 container cool whip
- Line bottom and sides of pan or bowl with cookies.
- Add layer of sliced bananas
- Mix pudding as directed on box
- Pour slowly over cookies and bananas
- chill for 1-2 hours
- spread cool whip over top and sprinkle with leftover cookies crushed.
- Keep refrigerated till time to serve.