I recently had the pleasure of trying the new Silk holiday eggnog for free that they have released. These eggnogs are so yummy and taste in my opinion better the most store bought eggnog. That said I decided that just drinking these delicious eggnog would not do and so I decide to try out the eggnog in a Pumpkin Pie recipe. So for your holiday pleasure here is a easy and delicious Pumpkin pie recipe to have the whole family happy and begging for more.
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Nog Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and Silk. Whisk in sugar, spice and salt. Add pumpkin, whisking until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 15 minutes then turn down oven to 350°F. Bake for an additional 40-50 minutes until filling is set and a knife comes out clean.
- Cool and served with whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping.