Today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite quick and easy Saturday lunches. I love this recipe A) because I get to use my favorite product Pillsbury and B) anything goes.
Today I am using ham and american cheese but you can use turkey and swiss, or pepperoni and provolone. You can also add veggies or not. Maybe you want to use ham, turkey and swiss it is really up to you and your family. Be creative.
- 2 8oz cans of crescent rolls
- 1 package deli ham
- 6-8 slices of american cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Repeat with second can of dough
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Arrange them in a circle
- Layer with ham and cheese
- Fold over dough and tuck
- Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes or till golden brown and done.
- Cut into wedges and serve.