BBQ pulled pork is a big hit here in the south. What I like about it, is it can be made in a slow cooker. Here’s a recipe your whole family can enjoy.
- 1 boneless Pork Loin Roast.(approx. 3 lbs)
- 1½ tsp Lawry’s Seasoning Salt or your favorite seasoning
- ½ large White Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce (your Favorite)
- 1 cup Coke or Pepsi
- Slice onions in round rings and place on bottom of pot.
- Place roast on top.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt & garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat & skim fat from cooking juices.
- Shred meat with 2 forks and return to the slow cooker.
- Combine barbecue sauce and cola pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours or until sauce is thickened.
- Serve on roll or however you enjoy your pulled pork.