Sailor Delight is one of those casseroles you can prepare ahead of time for a quick meal on busy nights. We all need a good go to meal when working.
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 boxes long grain and wild rice
- 2 tablespoons of dry minced onion flakes
- Cook ground beef till brown and drain off fat.
- Mix soup, milk, wild rice seasoning,and minced onions in casserole dish.
- Add rice and cooked meat to soup mixture and stir till well mixed.
- Place in 350 degree oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Serve by itself or paired with salad and/or favorite vegetable.