Have you ever sat down to a plate of hot, crispy onion rings and thought man I wish I had some spicy dipping sauce liek you get at those yummy restaurants. Well no worries i now have the recipe for you to make your own copycat sauce. No more waiting to eat out to enjoy those yummy onion rings with spicy sauce.
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons creamy horseradish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least an hour to let all those yummy flavors blend together.
- Serve with your favorite onion rings, french fries or even tater tots!