Because this summer we have lots of picnics and family gatherings planned I’ll be doing lots of cooking and I can also say for almost every one of them I will have to make my Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake and I’m okay with that. So I would like to share my recipe with you and your family today.
- 4 pounds potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheese
- 1 (13 oz) Jar of LiteHouse Homestyle Ranch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the potatoes in the baking dish.
- Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven, and mix in the cheese and Ranch dressing. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
You can add in crumbled bacon or bacon bits for color or just because.