So it’s no secret I lvoe my desserts. Cookies, cakes, Pies oh my. I really do lvoe a good sweet treat. I also enjoy a sweet treat with my coffee or tea while reading a good book. So today I want to share with you a recipe for yummy and delicious Meringues that are perfect fro any afternoon break.
- 2 egg whites
- 10 tablespoon icing sugar
- a pinch of salt
- coconut (for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon red colored sugar (for garnish)
- chocolate ( melted chocolate for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put the 2 egg whites with a pinch of salt in a large clean mixing bowl and whisk until soft
- Add little by little the icing sugar, beat the mix until it reaches a sustainable consistency.
- With a teaspoon put the mixture i prepared sheets (leaving some space from each other).
- Baking the meringue ate 350 degrees F. for 3minutes , after that low the temperature to 300
- degrees F.
- The meringue needs to bake for 15 minutes reducing the temperature every 5 minutes with
- 122 degrees F.
- The meringues should easily come out of the paper.