For a twist on classic tacos that the kids will love, try this easy recipe using Del Real Foods. My kids love helping me make this–especially sprinkling the cheese!
- 1 package of Del Real Seasoned Shredded Beef
- 1 package of Del Real Frijoles Refritos
- 2 tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 package of Del Real Arroz
- Arrange refrigerated crescent rolls in a sun pattern as shown below on a pizza pan.
- With scissors cut the end of the Del Real Frijoles Refritos bag so you have a medium size hole to squeeze the beans out.
- Pipe the beans, similar to frosting a cake, on top of the rolls in a circle.
- Open the Del Real Seasoned Shredded Beef and spoon the beef on top of the beans.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of the beef and beans.
- Pull the crescent rolls over the filling and tuck under to secure and create a wreath looking result.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, diced tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, or any topping of your choice.
- Add Del Real Arroz on the side for a complete meal.