Are you like me and only go to Red Lobster for their cheddar biscuits. I admit it I could make meal of those delicious biscuits. So I finally asked a friend who use to work for Red Lobster what the secret was. After 10 years of being the head cook there he said he couldn’t reveal their secret but he could tell me how to make my own which as it turns out taste just as good. So now I want to share the recipe with you.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix or heart healthy
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In small bowl, stir together Topping ingredients; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir Biscuit ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Immediately brush hot biscuits with Topping. Serve warm.