Here is one of my favorite recipes to make for gatherings. They are cute, perfect for both big and little hands, plus with a little added decorations fit any holiday you would like. For example in this picture I added little robin eggs to give them that Easter feel. You can just as easily add jelly beans, candy hearts, or even candy corn and these treats can go with you to any holiday theme party.
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. butter
- Mix sugar, cocoa, eggs and vanilla; gradually add flour and salt.
- When that is mixed, blend in butter.
- Spoon into mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- If decorating with candy place on before they completely cool so brownie will form around candy to hold in place.