It’s no secret that I am a chocoholic. If it has chocolate in it I am so a fan. So here is a recipe for one of my families favorite muffins. The best part is you can make them in a mini muffin tin so they are perfect fro little hands and for snacking. You can also change up the chips for get different flavors.
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup of chips: Do a combination of peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin tins by either greasing them or using muffin liners.
- 1 cup chocolate and peanut butter chips
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- Add in the flour mixture. Mix together until combined. Mixture will be lumpy.
- Fold in the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins have puffed up and a tester comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan. Cool completely.