Here is an easy dessert I came up with using a few items I had in my pantry and fridge. I must say I am so happy to have worked with Krusteaz recently as I received many delicious boxes of cookie mixes to play around with. This was just one of many that I used to come up with a delicious dessert the family loved.
- 1 box Krusteaz Lemon Meyer cookie mix
- 1 box no bake cheesecake mix
- 1 8oz tub of cool whip
- Mix cookies as directed on back of box reserving yellow sugar for later
- Spread dough out in an 8x8 greased pan
- bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and done.
- While cookie crust cools mix up cheesecake as directed on box
- Pour over crust and chill for one hour
- Remove from fridge and spread with cool whip and sprinkle yellow sugar from cookie mix that you reserved on top.
- cut and serve