This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Fall is in the air and the holidays are almost here and that means lots of great food that brings back wonderful memories! My all-time favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I love that we get to focus on being together as family and friends with yummy food counting all of our blessings on Thanksgiving. To me it is a holiday all about gratitude, and I have to say one of the things I always give thanks for is the amazing spread of food we have to feast on every year. One of my top side dishes to make and consume for this blessed holiday is Green Bean Casserole—yum!
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs. Ground Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
- 2 2/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, Ground Mustard Powder, black pepper, green beans and 1-1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 25 min. or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 min. or until onions are golden brown.