Pillsbury Apple Pie Crescents
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescents rolls
- 1/2 can apple pie filling
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1/8 C Cinnamon and sugar mixture
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper, or grease cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place small spoonful of pie filling in each triangle
- Fold in ends and roll as if making a crescents roll
- Brush with melted butter and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place on lined baking sheet and baked for 15 minutes or until done
- cool for 10 minutes and serve