My son loves cupcakes. He has ever since he was small because he views them as his own little cake that no one else can have. So I make a lot of cupcakes instead f large cakes. These 7 up cupcakes is a family favorite for get togethers at the holidays.
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 large box Jell-O lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup 7 Up
- Put cake mix in large bowl and add 1 large box Jell-O lemon pudding mix.
- Mix well, then add eggs, and beat well.
- Add oil, and 7 Up Stir to combine.
- Pour into cupcake pan and bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool,
- Frost and decorate anyway you want