This recipe is a great way for you to use up leftover cold pasta. It is also a great unique dish to take on picnics as it can be eaten cold.
- 12oz your preferred noodles, cooked and cooled
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cup finely chopped or shredded cabbage(I use bag slaw for ease and color)
- After cooking and draining your preferred pasta, leave to cool.
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, water, sugar, and garlic to large bowl.
- Mix well so all ingredients are well-blended into a thick dressing.
- Finely chop or shred cabbage,(if using premade slaw just measure)
- Mix really well so everything is covered with dressing.
- Add cooked noodles and fold gently so they are completely coated.
- Serve and enjoy!