These no bake chocolate cookies will have your family treating you like royalty. They are yummy and easy to make.
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 c. milk (can)
- 2-3 tbsp. cocoa
- 3 c. oats (quick)
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in saucepan.
- Place on burner, heat on medium heat slowly bringing to boil.
- Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat
- Stir in oats and mixed well.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until blended.
- Set pan in sink of water (1 inch deep).
- Stir until it becomes slightly stiff.
- With large scoop/spoon - scoop cookie batter and drop on double layer wax paper.
- Let cool at room temperature.
- When cool serve.